Establish one source of charitable giving through the Johns Hopkins Donor Advised Fund (DAF) and simplify your giving to Johns Hopkins and other charitable organizations.
Your benefits include:
- An income tax deduction for the full amount of your gift to establish or add to a DAF account
- A charitable legacy for you and your family without the costly and complicated rules for a private foundation
- Johns Hopkins’ expertise in fund distribution, investment, and administration
How it works:
- Establish a DAF account with a gift of $100,000 or more in cash, stock, or other assets in your or a loved one’s name to serve as a central source for your philanthropy.
- Recommend distributions in the form of grants to Johns Hopkins and other charitable organizations.
- Johns Hopkins administers the payments and paperwork and provides a detailed annual report.
How to make your gift: