Johns Hopkins University and Medicine is committed to ensuring that all students can reach their full potential.
Your gifts help us achieve that goal by:
- investing in our youngest learners, such as financial aid for gifted students attending the Peabody Preparatory and Center for Talented Youth
- supporting scholarships and student success services for undergraduates, especially for those who come from limited-income backgrounds or are the first in their families to attend college
- expanding research, internship, and service opportunities that prepare students to thrive after graduation
- funding fellowships for graduate and postdoctoral students, advancing their pursuit of new knowledge and furthering their training as leaders
- supporting staff training and certificate programs, especially for health care workers, so they can gain new skills and advance in their careers